Submit an Event
Want to have an event appear on the calendar?
The calendar consists of three categories.
- Featured events
- All events
- Academic dates & deadlines
The submission process is similar for all three categories. If your event is not affiliated with Western, we will not be able to list the event on the calendar. Once you submit your event it will be reviewed within three days and either published or returned to you for additional information.
First, click the link at the end of this page and log in with your universal username and password. Next fill out the form and submit it for review. After review the event will be published.
There are three required fields for all event submissions:
- Event title
- Event date
- Event type (Featured, All, Registrar)
Once you have filled out the required fields you can add additional information such as event website address, start and end times, and if your event is intended to be featured, you must fill out all the fields in the featured event category. Please include a detailed summary of the event and a high quality image in the image field. The featured event will not be accepted without a summary and image. If you are submitting an academic date or deadline to the calendar please indicate which term the date or deadline occurs within.
The Western events calendar includes:
- Official home athletic events
- Official on-campus WWU events
- Off-campus events such as art exhibitions and lectures that involve Western personnel. Examples would include faculty serving on a panel discussion open to the public or a public art show off campus featuring work of students.
- On-campus non-WWU events that are open to the public
- Associated Student events open to the public
- Alumni events open to the public that are on campus or in the community
- Academic Dates & Deadlines